Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a pattern that I saw on the internet years ago. It is from the Knit on Down book. The pattern was for little girl, like size 2 - 12. It was a burgundy like color, had a lacy yoke at the top, and I believe the bottom too. I would love to make this for my granddaughter when she starts kindergarden this coming fall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
7,116 Posts
homesweethome said:
I am looking for a pattern that I saw on the internet years ago. It is from the Knit on Down book. The pattern was for little girl, like size 2 - 12. It was a burgundy like color, had a lacy yoke at the top, and I believe the bottom too. I would love to make this for my granddaughter when she starts kindergarden this coming fall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(((((((( I can't tell what your items is - having two yokes so a google search brought me little. The book you're referring to (I think) is available on Ebay - six or seven of them at various prices:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Knit+on+Down+book&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Good luck!

Donna Rae )))))))))))))))
Brandon, Iowa ))))))))))

· Registered
113 Posts
Hey there homesweethome. Looks like so one who has the book has seen your SOS. You may need to post again ot check out Amazon or other online used book dealers. Perhaps Half Price Books if there is one in your area. Good luck ~ Grace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom