Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbe to the site but not to knitting and crocheting. Live in Texas and I think I am the only male here correct if i'm wrong. Been doing both for many years started when I was about eighteen now I am fifty and have three knitting machines with ribbers also disabled so have lots of time to do things. One of my afgans got a honorable mention in the fair we have here each year. I thought that was pretty good for a guy doing it haha. Hope to make friends here and thanks for letting me in. ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
how great to have a guy join us . welcome . as for a knitting machine ---i have one to packed away ---is it hard to use . i,ve been doing all my knitting by hand . i bought mine years ago and since retired have been enjoying watching the birds as i crochet and knit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yellowsparrow they are not that hard to use once you start to use them. By the way what model of machine do you have. Have you ever used porchages knitting . Ops can't spell that word :-( . anyway let me know.

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi i,m back---- the model is BOND made in england called a sweater machine . gosh i must have it at least 10 yrs. still in the box was saving it for my retirement --what am i waiting for ---right? it seems hard. have you heard of it? diane

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Diane i have . I have the newer model of it the ultimate sweater machine. fun little mid guage machine you should drag it out and veiw the tape on it or go to you tube and watch some of the videos on the machine. One thing you have to remember is that you don't get in a hurry with the machine. other than that you can make a hole lot of things with it. Seee ya untill next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom