Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new member from Australia. Have been knitting almost all my life and am still passionate about knitting. Definitely not just for old ladies, although I probably fall into that category now! I knit every day and would not dream of going on holiday without my knitting. My family love it, they are quite good at letting me know what they would like to wear and would not consider wearing "shop" sweaters etc. of course it helps that I also spin, so supplies are not really a problem. I would be happy to help others and am looking forward to hearing what other knitters are doing. Milocat

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Hello Milocat! A warm welcome from Ohio, USA!

How lovely to meet you here on KP and hear about your knitting adventures. You're sure to love this site as much as the rest of us and perhaps those of us newer to knitting can learn a thing or three from your experience and know how.

Blessings,

Pearl

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Welcome to KP Milocat. My name is Karole and I live in Des Moines, Iowa. Right now I am in the process of moving so knitting and other crafts are on hold... prtty mu anyway. Look forward to getting to know you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom