Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a knitting club/meeting in the Hebron, Indiana area? My sister just lost her husband and needs an outside interest. I thought knitting would do her good.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hi ...

I'm from MN, so can't help you with a knitting group .. but wanted to say, I'm sad to hear of your sister's loss. Perhaps you can encourage her to join this forum, or one similiar ...
there are so manyy nice people on this site .. always glad to help with questions, patterns, etc., and maybe she'd get interested in reading the posts every day .. ? It's a great place, to make new cyber friends and share likes and ideas ! (O)

Best wishes for you and your sister ...

Izzy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your response. You are so kind. There are so many good people in this world, and you are one of them. I was trying to find something to get her out of the house so she could meet new people and make more friends. She did most things with her husband and now that he is gone, I am afraid she will keep herself more isolated. Hopefully, she will not. Thank you for your kind thoughts and may God richly bless you.

Gail

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom