Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...the one in Florida, that is!
I'm returning to knitting, after being away for a while.

I've been reading the forum; and some of the latest books, to make sure that I haven't forgotten everything I knew!

I "specialized" in lace knitting and making afghans "on commission"; so I'm looking forward to renewing my passion for the art.
Some of the pictures I've seem here would put my work to shame, I suspect!

I think I'm going to enjoy being a part of the interaction here very much; and hope to add something to the group,

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
brain56 said:

I think I'm going to enjoy being a part of the interaction here very much; and hope to add something to the group,
Hi, Welcome to KP..... from another Space Coast Floridian.....
I am located in Cocoa Beach....
I am sure that you will love this Forum..... Lots & Lots of info & Help when & If you need it......
Have you ever been to our LYS... Knit & Stitch Boutique in Cocoa Village? ...... That's where I go & I have taken several classes there. They have wonderful, very knowledgeable Teachers......

:lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome to KP from Melbourne Ontario Canada
brain56 said:

I've been reading the forum; and some of the latest books, to make sure that I haven't forgotten everything I knew!

I "specialized" in lace knitting and making afghans "on commission"; so I'm looking forward to renewing my passion for the art.
Some of the pictures I've seem here would put my work to shame, I suspect!

:-D :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom