Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I just found this site and am excited to check it out :-D I love to knit and crochet and always have a few projects going. I really love to knit for my 4 yr old granddaughter and accessories :D Look forward to getting to know some of you ;)

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
ProudNana said:
Thank you :D Do you still have plenty of heat over there? It's been pretty miserable here with humidity. It rained for almost 24 hrs straight which was wonderful :D
Yes, high 90s very day, and much more humidity than normal, maybe rain again tomorrow. The nice thing about here is that the nights cool down to low 70s.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Hello and welcome from Ohio. My husband is from Arizona and I still haven't made it out there. Fell in love with the place through reading Zane Grey in my youth. Love watching movies with footage of the area.

Someday................. :)

Meanwhile, glad to have you join us and look forward to getting to know you and see some samples of your creativity.

Pearl

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Hi and welcome from Ohio. I too knit and crochet, and have many projects going on. I have 5 grandsons but only one granddaughter who is also 4. They are such fun to knit and crochet for. Enjoy the site,,,you will learn so much, and get help whenever you ask. :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom