Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum. I have been crocheting for about 40 years now, mostly been baby blankets and afghans, sweaters and hats and scarfs. I did do Barbie clothes when my daughters were young. I did do a couple little girl dresses also. I find crocheting relaxing. I recently bought a knitting CD maybe I will learn to do that now, too.

· Registered
2,809 Posts
welcome ! I muddle with crochet, knitting & some sewing. I like recycling tshirts to yarn, jeans to purses ...
you have come to a wonderful site !

· Registered
978 Posts
Welcome Ann

I have also done crocheting for 40+ years. I've knitted as long as that also, but have a really hard time with double pointed needles.

I'm working on sweaters for my grandchildren. One is 2 years old, one 2 month's old.

There are also knitting video instructions. You could go to like goggle.com and put in free knitting lessons by video and they would bring up the sites. I think one was Anniesattic.com I know they sell patterns, but I believe they have knitting instructions.

Welcome, enjoy
Linda (Sebastian - Fla)

· Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome from Rae in NC : )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom