Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii i have been enjoying my visits here to this site one of the better ones .I love knitting have been knitting for a long time on and off not the best knitter i may add lol.Ihave been trying my luck at machine knitting also.. well thats another story .Did i say i am a grandmother/gr grandmother? and loving it. Keep up the good work
Bamster

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome from Rae in NC : )

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hii teeple, wow thats awsome i take it u have been to my part of the world ,,, well actually i live quite a distance from ontario , i live in the province of Newfoundland and labrador,i guess u havent been out my way ,i was in ontario last summer,, great meeting u tc...... bamster

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Great to meet you bamster. No i have never been out your way. My next project is socks. Been watching the videos on how to knit 2 sock at a time on circular needle. It's time to get started-wish me luck. Just realized is almost it is almost 12 pm time to go to bed. Time flies when you are reading the forum.

Nite Mary NC

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
bamster said:
Hii teeple, wow thats awsome i take it u have been to my part of the world ,,, well actually i live quite a distance from ontario , i live in the province of Newfoundland and labrador,i guess u havent been out my way ,i was in ontario last summer,, great meeting u tc...... bamster
My husband and I delivered a trailer to St John's, Newfoundland a couple of years ago. It was a great trip....LOVED it. Now, we want to go to Labrador sometime.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom