Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Sandy, welcome. Where in CT? We have family in Suffield, Broad Brook and Manchester. We are in Florida planning on being SnowBirds. This is a wonderful group to be in!!

SandyD17 said:
Hi everyone, I new too your site and fairly new too knitting. I'd like to know if you do any loom knitting and if you do I'm looking to make an afghan.
Thanks Sandy

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Hello; hope everyone is having a nice day. I am originally from Michigan and now am in Ct. Have lived in various other states; NC,OH,NY,TX,NM,WV,and Canada. Learned to knit when pregnant with first child; who is now 47. The woman who taught me insisted upon jumping right into the thick of learning and I started with a cabled cardigan. Have knitted off and on over the years. Started mainly back up when the first grandchild came along 14 yrs. ago. The work shown here is amazing. Really like seeing the international work and comments. Have learned quite a bit and hope to learn more from this site. Fondly, D.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome Sandy, I'm from Clearwater, FL. My 2 older kids & families live in Collinsville (part of Canton). My daughter is a musician & sings with the chorus, "Gaudeamous". Also teaches music in summer at UH & several schools. This is a great site & can help a lot-use what you need & enjoy the rest. Lots of good people from all over the world-fun to listen to the stories.
Lorraine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom