Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Lesley, I'm 62 and live in the small village of Ideford near Chudleigh in Devon. I have been retired for 3 years but have only recently found the time to start knitting again. I came across Knitting Paradise whilst browsing for tunic patterns that will cover a multitude of sins and feel that it will play a major part in getting me back up to speed with my knitting. I'm also going to attempt to learn to crochet, if the 'little grey cells' don't pack their bags and leave home because they've got extra work to do !!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello Lesley, My name is Julie & I live in Torquay South Devon. Myself & hubby moved here from Berkshire about 5 yrs ago, it's so beautiful & we love it. I am 68yrs young, & love to knit for my Children, Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren. At the moment I am concentrating on knitting Christmas gifts, & have several projects lined up.
Never too early to start huh!
Best Wishes Julie. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Julie. Thought I'd been abandoned!! What a star you are! I only have 2 family members to knit for and I've just finished my partner's winter woolie that was promised last Christmas!! Still, the nights will be drawing in again soon so I can get on with project #2. It was sooo much easier before I retired but now, I'm just tired!! Pleasantly so, mind. I have quite a large garden to keep up to scratch as it's right in the centre of the village and having a young flatcoat retriever to contend with, plus a semi-retired chap under my feet most of the time, I don't get a lot of time to myself. Still, rather that than be bored :thumbup:
Best wishes,
Lesley

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom