Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent quite a while reading these forums and thought its about time I joined in. Someone is asking for help in my area so hopefully I will be able to help them now

I am in my 50's, Mum to grown up twins daughters and a young nan to 2 19 year old girls. I started knitting when I was about 7 but have learnt so much from the Internet in the last few months. I love looking at things others have made, getting inspiration (Although that is sometimes as far as it goes)

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Hello and welcome. Wondering what part of the UK you are in, I am in Cumbria.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Welcome from a little township in Michigan USA. I am nearly 80, have been knitting since I was 10 and like you, learning so much from this forum. KP has inspired me to venture into new areas and I can't knit fast enough! Again, welcome and enjoy. :-D

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Maisie17 said:
I have spent quite a while reading these forums and thought its about time I joined in. Someone is asking for help in my area so hopefully I will be able to help them now

I am in my 50's, Mum to grown up twins daughters and a young nan to 2 19 year old girls. I started knitting when I was about 7 but have learnt so much from the Internet in the last few months. I love looking at things others have made, getting inspiration (Although that is sometimes as far as it goes)
welcome from davyhulme

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Hello, from a little town, called New Haven, in Upstate NY. We are about an hour away from Canada. I, also, am in my 50's and I too love the crafts put on here and getting inspired by all the goodies made. Great to have you aboard!! Happy knitting or eyeing all the knitting. Welcome to our little knitting and crochet world. :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom