Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I replied about continental knitting, thought I should introduce myself. I've knitted and crocheted for many years; also sew. Right now, I'm into kitting socks! Currently enjoying retirement in Southern Indiana.....am a life long Hoosier. Haven't seen anyone else from Indiana....this is a nice site.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just saw your post to a knitter in Clark Co. Washington from you in Clark Co. Indiana. Thought it was interesting that I live in Clark Co. WA and was born in Clark Co. IN (New Albany). My parents were from Crawford Co. (Marengo). My best friend is from your county as well and now lives in Scottsdale, AZ. I just came across this site in 2014 after years away from machine knitting. It has been very interesting and informative. I've only knitted one thing by hand and then took up machine knitting. Have done crochet though. Now I'm into machine embroidery and love it. Hope you are staying out of the horrible weather we keep hearing about on the news.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom