Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Margaret. I have been knitting for over 70 years and still going strong. I have had a medical problem and my hands are numb and tingly from Chemo, so my main craft now is knitting. I am a patchworker, but can't sew with needles at present, so thank goodness I was taught to knit by a neighbour all that time ago and am still enjoying doing it. I am going away with my patchwork group for the weekend, and taking my knitting with me. I will be knitting very small bunnies to make a chain which can go across a pram or cot, and maybe a teddy bear which is just knitted with different colours for his feet, pants, bodice and head and then sewn up and padded out. Very soft toy for the "littlies"
That's all from Margaret

· Registered
5,452 Posts
Welcome Margaret.

Don't forget to post your bunnies when they are finished, I would love to see them.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

· Registered
14,699 Posts
G'day and welcome from Sydney NSW

· Registered
3,707 Posts
Hello Margaret! So very glad to have you join us here on KP. Sending you a very warm and welcoming hug from Ohio, USA.

We'd all love to see your bunnies and teddie when you stuffed and stitched'em up proper.

GOD bless you!

Pearl

· Registered
4,676 Posts
Hello from Vancouver Island Canada. Have always wanted to visit Australia! But I do have a red-rumped parakeet from there, who sings like a canary!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom