Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a wonderful group you are and I'm so very pleased to have found you!! Like so many of you, I was taught to knit by my Mom many years ago(OK...more than many)but anyway, I have rediscovered the art. I have been "brushing up" by knitting scarfs and donating them to the homeless shelters. We had a harsh winter in KY and I am please to think I could have kept some folks a bit warmer. I am a fan of Aran patterns and hope to share some with our group!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi, So happy to see someone else from Kentucky! I to do alot of projects for many different missions with needs. We know that there are so many needs here and every where. Yes, we had a very harsh winter. We help the homeless and the womenn's shelter and the men's shelter as well. Keep knitting those scarfs. Right now I am knitting dish cloths for several mission groups not only in Frankfort, but where ever I find a need.
Blessings, Mary

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi, So happy to see someone else from Kentucky! I to do alot of projects for many different missions with needs. We know that there are so many needs here and every where. Yes, we had a very harsh winter. We help the homeless and the women's shelter and the men's shelter as well. Keep knitting those scarfs. Right now I am knitting dish cloths for several mission groups not only in Frankfort, but where ever I find a need.
Blessings, Mary

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi, I am from Frankfort, KY, the state capital. My tulips have sprouted and so have the daffodils. The weather is saying still more rain and possibly some snow. I sure hope not. I am ready for spring, as I am sure most every one is.
What part of Kentucky are the rest of you from?
Mary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom