1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome....you look GREAT!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome! I'm fairly new here also and also from Fergus Falls, MN. I enjoy this site, enjoy the friendliness of the bloggers, the tips and help which are shared, the humor and plays on words, the ease of replying with a share. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

·
Registered
477 Posts
HI from Cj. Welcome!!!! Do you frequent Crate of Yarn in down town Fergus Falls? I just started going there. I have already knit 1 cap for their cancer center. Had checked it out over a year ago and just figured ibetter start visiting it more LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, Cheryl, Yes, I try not to frequent Crates of Yarn very much: every time I go in there, I come out with yarn, items or a book. Yarn stores are so much fun for me, I've often said, 'next time I'll bring my sleep bag." I also keep in mind one of the yarn stores in Fargo, ND, the yarn store in Perham, MN and the store in Battle Lake. It's like I spread my 'joy' around and I feel so blessed to have so many yarn stores w/in a reasonable distance! Perhaps see you some time at 'knitting around the table @ COY and have fun at this site!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom