Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 'seasoned' knitter who does not knit as much as I'd like.
I am looking for an easy, quick baby blanket pattern. A local church has started a project to provide hand-knitted blankets for newborns.
I'd like to help, but need a pattern that works up quickly and doesnt need a lot of attention to detail, such as cables, openwork, etc. I'm usually multi-tasking so detail doesnt work for me.
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Hello fellow Ohio knitter. Welcome. Redhartyarn.com , Bernat.com favecraft.com Caron.com has lots of patterns for free.
i live south of Canton, there are a number of us on this site. love it great gals to help anyone needing.

·
Registered
926 Posts
wyndstar said:
I am a 'seasoned' knitter who does not knit as much as I'd like.
I am looking for an easy, quick baby blanket pattern. A local church has started a project to provide hand-knitted blankets for newborns.
I'd like to help, but need a pattern that works up quickly and doesnt need a lot of attention to detail, such as cables, openwork, etc. I'm usually multi-tasking so detail doesnt work for me.
Thank you!
Welcome Fellow Buckeye,
I get my patterns from RED Heart.com, favcrafts.com, All Free knitting.com & Ravelry.com
Hope this helps
Patty in Newcomerstown ( where are YOU?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom