Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am relatively new to knitting (self taught off of the internet). I have been knitting hats and afghans everything is pretty easy so far. I knit on circular needles and after I finish this cable afghan I am knitting for a friend I would like to attempt a sweater for myself.

Any suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome from Texas, nice to meet you. I was born in Tulsa.
I would recommend one of the sweaters knitted from the neck down, as you don't have much to sew up and you can try it on as you knit to check the fit. We are all happy to help when and if you need it.

Welcome from Minnesota. You will get a lot of help here. Go to the search section with a question you have and see the wealth of info written there in past posts. A good place to start.

A Big Texas welcome. Happy to have you join us here. I live near Paris, Tx and two friends and I are opening a new shop for knitting, spinning and weaveing. Come visit. Its at 120 Bonham St. In Paris.

Welcome from another Okie. I too am self taught, and only been knitting for about 5 or 6 months.

I wouldnt be knitting if it werent for the kind ppl here. The are very helpfull, encourging, smart, and full of knoweledge. I was affraid to try untill I found this place.

I know you will love it here as much as I do. Have fun and Happy knitting.
Bobbie

Discussion starter · #16 ·
I do enjoy knitting, unfortunately I never have enough time to knit as often as I would like. lol
I am from Ca. but I lived in OKC for over 20 yrs I now live in Tulsa area. Glad to have you here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom