Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I stopped crocheting and knitting some years back. With the recent announcement from my eldest grandson that he and his wife are expecting twin daughters, I pulled out all my equipment and started on baby items. I found this forum while googling for patterns. I've been lurking for awhile and decided it was time to introduce myself.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Lisbeth59 said:
For some reason I stopped crocheting and knitting some years back. With the recent announcement from my eldest grandson that he and his wife are expecting twin daughters, I pulled out all my equipment and started on baby items. I found this forum while googling for patterns. I've been lurking for awhile and decided it was time to introduce myself.
welcome, and enjoy! you will "meet" lots of interesting and caring people......

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
Hello from Wise County Texas. You are just up the road from me. Welcome and feel free to pm me anytime. I am an amateur but, love to knit and crochet both. We are trying to get back to meeting again. We used to meet up at Wanda's at 2 and would knit until 5, then illness hit 2 of us and we have just started talking about meeting again.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Welcome from Virginia and welcome back to fiber crafting.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Well, Hello Lisbeth,

I too live in Parker Co. TX. Would love to meet you. There are about 3 folks who want to start a knitting group. Want to join? Even have a place picked out. The Quazy Quilt Shoppe, said we can meet in their work room.

knittykitty

·
Registered
551 Posts
Saying hello from Seattle, WA! How wonderful to have twin granddaughters to knit for, and how wonderful that you pulled out all your equipment and are starting back into this marvelous hobby! It makes me wish I had some wee ones around to knit and crochet for again...CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Premium Member
20,118 Posts
Welcome from Grimes County, Texas! I'm located just 30 miles south of College Station (home of Texas A&M Univ)...always a joke with my family because I bleed burnt orange, being a Texas Ex myself!! Glad that you decided to join KP! Warmest congratulations on the little twins!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom