Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!! this is the best site I've run across and it makes me so eager to ask everything I needed to know to learn how to do anything....I'm beginning to get the hang of this and after one day I can truthfully say...."I'm addicted to a website".

·
Registered
40,873 Posts
Hi Shirley, welcome to this wonderful site. You will meet many interesting people, get great ideas and patterns, and have some laughs! Need to tell you, I'm from northern virginia.. :-D

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
granshirley said:
WOW!! this is the best site I've run across and it makes me so eager to ask everything I needed to know to learn how to do anything....I'm beginning to get the hang of this and after one day I can truthfully say...."I'm addicted to a website".
Watch this site..chances are you'll not have much time to knit :roll: It's great,met lots of new friends,and learned lots..but knitting is slow these days...Welcome,and enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom