Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is rosie and i am a yarnaholic i love yarn and patterns i was lucky last year because i went to a boot sale and on one of the tables was a selection of wool baby wool cashmere cotton acrylic double knitting there was every type of wool anyone would want she told me she had a wool shop and this was old stock she was trying to sell off i asked how much it was she asked how much would i be willing to take my hubby said the lot and believe it or not i got 95 bags of and i mean full bags of 100g balls 10 balls in each bag for £100 i could not believe my luck i shared it out among friends and now we all get together in my house once a week and knit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi thanks for the warm welcome and yep u guessed it i am from the U.K. Glasgow in Scotland to be exact, yes it was a lucky find and i was lucky that my husband encouraged me in my knitting "hobby" often on a sunday morning i would wake up and find he had been to a boot sale and bought me wool, books or accessories i miss that now. my Wip is a lilac shrug with flowers on it for my granddaughter Kaylee and a nurse doll for Jennifer rose they are both 4 and so diffrent Kaylee is dark haired and Jennifer rose is a white blonde when they are together it is so much fun because Kaylee is autistic and Jennifer rose is the nurturer and looks after Kaylee it is so sweet hence the nurse doll for Jennifer rose

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom