Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. I've been hiding and reading onKP for about a month. Thought it was time to say hello. My name is Cindy and I live in OK. I've been crocheting for years, but knitting (successfully) for only a year or so. I am currently attempting my first sweater. So far so good. I look forward to getting to know y'all. Blessings, Cindy

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Greetings and welcome from Florida, Cindy! I am mostly a crocheter who is relearning to knit and I think a sweater as an early project is ambitious... best of luck. You will love KP :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi cindy, and welcome from Northeastern Oklahoma, I am glad to see others from this state joining.
I have crocheted for awhile now but I am now trying to teach myself knitting.
I am determined to get there and I will master this craft. LOL
Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
PPl here are soooo very helpful and very sweet. Have fun, and dont be afraid to ask whatever you want, some wise person here will know the answer, or know how to help you find it.
Happy knitting, have a blessed Day
Bobbie

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the board. I think you'll like it here, since you've been following us for a month! lol

My grandparents lived in El Reno when I was a kid, and still have cousins in and around OKC.

Glad you're here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm late in welcoming you. Spent some wonderful years in OKC...have wonderful friends still there. My husband was born in OK, so that makes us legally Okies I suppose. Hope I see your name again and again on this forum. Paunie

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Hi, well I was born in Indiana but lived all over the US, Dad with an oil company, my late husband was born in OK so that makes me an Okie too, except I am an OSU fan, went to school there, he an OU. Made for fun times. We also lived in Jukon, and OKC. Was a realtor in Jukon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom