Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody I have been a knitter for a number of years but recently it has become my main hobby for mobility reasons. Just as well as I am going to be a new granny and my daughter has given me a list of 4 patterns that she would like knitted and that is just for new born lol. Lately I have taken my knitting to the seaside with me and knitted whilst watching the sea so relaxing.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
born2stitch said:
Hi everybody I have been a knitter for a number of years but recently it has become my main hobby for mobility reasons. Just as well as I am going to be a new granny and my daughter has given me a list of 4 patterns that she would like knitted and that is just for new born lol. Lately I have taken my knitting to the seaside with me and knitted whilst watching the sea so relaxing.
Hi from Northern Ireland Great to welcome you into this happy family!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the granny club (or nearly in your case!) I have also recently become a granny for the first time and it's inspired me to pick up my knitting needles again! I have enjoyed making lots for my gorgeous granddaughter Seren (her name means 'star' in Welsh). Happy knitting to you too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for a wonderful welcome. Yes I can feel the lit getting longer for the knitting but will finish crocheting the baby blanket first lol. Or may just make a start, I am a knitter that likes to have more than one thing on the go. Something easy for travelling or hospital waiting rooms and the more complex for the 'at home' knitting.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hi and welcome to KP, I can picture sitting on the shore knitting but I am in the center of the state of Washington, dry climate. I will take knitting with me on our boat.
Enjoy the forum and live a great life enjoy the grand babies

·
Registered
894 Posts
born2stitch said:
Welcome from across the pond and congratulations on your soon to be grandchild. Your life will be fullfilled with love, believe me. Have fun knitting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom