Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently retired and moved from Warrenton, VA to Williamsburg where my husband and I built a retirement home. I have two married children, a daughter in HI and a son in TX - both too far away ! I have a 14 y/o granddaughter and a baby girl on the way in December. I've been knitting, crocheting and sewing since age 8. I've enjoyed this site for several months and look forward to reading and seeing what others are making and learning new information.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hi and welcome to the group. i am right across the York River from you and am a knitter and a spinner. I have children and grand children up in Northern VA and also in Calif. You will love retirement, I did it a year ago February from 44 years as a hairdresser. Good to see you here.

·
Registered
24,567 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. We visited your wonderful city a couple of years ago and had the best time. I am 4 years into retirement and LOVE it. Visiting KP is a great way to spend some quality time. ;)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
HI,

Welcome from Nebraska. We have visited the historic sites with the kids when they were younger and have gone off again to a couple of B/B. love it there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom