Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 64 Posts
Hello Everybody. I to am another Wisconsinite, from Manitowoc. I live 30 miles South of Green Bay. Home of the Superbowl Champs, Yea,. Love knitting and crocheting and sewing. Been doing them for over 30 years and enjoy every minute of it. Very relaxing for me. I am retired and so is my Husband. So I have alot of time to keep myself busy.It has been nice sharing my experience with you all Bye for now. Sandi Karlin

First that I have heard about the possible yarn shop in Mishicot. Will need to check into that prospect and see. As for Manitowoc, there are no shops there. if i need yarn I just go to Hobby Lobby or sometimes Walmart. Today will be another day to sit inside and just look out the window. Here in Manitowoc,we have a good 3 inches with freezing rain and sleet. More snow to come this afternoon. Spring is here, sure doesn't look like it outside. Hopefully this will be our last bis storm. Everyone stay happy. bye form 63

1 - 2 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom