Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 64 Posts
You took the words right out of my mouth haha. I am also a cheesehead & just finished the pink knit baby blanket. Have just a few rows left on the afghan & that will be finished. Last night started a neck scarf in the Red Heart Camo. "Woodsy". Then will have all my projects done. Want to start a ear warmer that ties under the chin, baby sweater & 2 needle socks. I like to have about 3-4 items going at once. Also I am going to start a prayer shawl. Weather is a mixture of rain, sleet & snow with wind. Poor Robins are huddled tog. so til next time have a good day all!! :lol:

Hi. where in Appleton is this yarn shop??? I live in New London, & get to Appleton now & then. I shouldn't even ask about a yarn shop!!! I simply love yarn. Can't pass up buying a skein or 2 when ever I see yarn!! Have been stocking up on the Red Heart Camo. So all my family hunter will have a scarf & slipper socks this coming Christmas. Thinking I will add a cap/hat too. Another Spring day out there. The Robins are happy, they finally are getting their worms hah Have a good day!! :wink:

1 - 2 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom