Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE KNITTING AND ESPECIALLY FOR BABIES AND PREEMIE BABIES. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KNITTED TOY DOLL PATTERNS AND DOLL CLOTHES AND CHARITY KNITTING PATTERNS FOR PREEMIES. I AM GLAD TO BE HERE AND HOPE I MAKE LOTS OF NEW KNITTING FRIENDS.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((((( Welcome, Poopsie; Cute name!!

Find a buddy onlist to help you learn the ropes if you'd like.

Take your cursor and pan around all four side of the forum. If the hand appears, it's a hot link!

Good luck!
~~~~~
Donna Zeches said:
I LOVE KNITTING AND ESPECIALLY FOR BABIES AND PREEMIE BABIES. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KNITTED TOY DOLL PATTERNS AND DOLL CLOTHES AND CHARITY KNITTING PATTERNS FOR PREEMIES. I AM GLAD TO BE HERE AND HOPE I MAKE LOTS OF NEW KNITTING FRIENDS.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome : )

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hi Poopsie
Welcome - I also love to do baby/toddler outfits and preemie items. I donate them to Newborns in need.
I believe there is a site called Bev's country cottage.com ; otherwise go to goggle.com and put free knitted patterns for preemie clothing, etc.
You should get quite a few sites to look into
Linda (Sebastian-Fla)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Poopsie...I smiled at your name thinking that maybe you were using your childhood nickname too! Mine has become my 'grandma' name as well. I'm new here too...everyone is very helpful!

·
Registered
678 Posts
I too am new and Welcome...you will find lots of new friends and soooooo much help. You just can't help but be smiling all the while you read the topics and messages and responses. Where else can you get so much help and support.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom