Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I believe it was a lady was looking for a free pattern for a News Boys hat. I found one at htt://www.suite 101.com/content/free-intermediate-knit-pattern-newsboy-hat-a101647 I hoope this will be of help to Kathy's search on 2/6/1011. I have been following this chatroom for some time and first got yhe courage to register tonight. I do love knitting though am only a noveic and just entering the intermediate patterns. Presentyly am knittng socks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank-you! I truly enjoy this forum.. love reading input from the many different knitters; needle lovers in general. I presently am knitting socks. Only have finished one pair so far, and that was done in baby yarn which isn't the right weight but was good for learning. I recently received my order of yarn which I bought over the net. So am anxious to get going on my next pair. Am yet learning the skill of sock knitting but gung-ho to suceed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from Indiana, so I consider it my home state. I was born in Ft Wayne, grew up in Bloomington, and spent the last 7 years there in Bedford.
Now we're in GA as my husband is a soldier and is stationed here.
Happy knitting!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hello from Angola, IN, except now I'm a retired special education teacher (34 years), full timing in an RV and think I'm ADD. I took up knitting to calm myself and still those restless, antsy, wanna go shopping behaviors! Please let me know what your favorite knitting video sites are...I miss the snow! (I know, I'm weird!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom