Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I designed this for my 4 year old granddaughter Ivy Louise. My inspiration came from Oslofia's Hello Kitty Knitalong in 2005. I wrote to her asking if the chart was available, but never got an answer, so I made one up myself. I'll include the sweater pattern and the chart I designed with this post. Sarah

Attachments

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
That is precious.
And thank you for including your pattern. That is so gracious of you.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Your knitting is so even.....and the sweater is adorable
Thank you for sharing the pattern, and the yarn and size needles you used....

this info is very helpful...it would be helpful if this info was posted with all the pictures....

Thank you again
smiles!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
.....and a big thank you from me too for the thoughtfulness of adding the patter. I got an image from google and pasted it on chart paper and I did not get the result you have achieved, my god daughter will be so pleased.

Thank you again

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Brilliant jumper, love it. Thank you so much for the chart.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Good for you and thanks for including your chart,so many of us looking for hello kitty stuff and most of it is crochet,I found several free hk graphs for free will post when I find out where I stored the links!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom