Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the site. I have been knitting for some years I only do very easy projects and I am starting to do some harder stitches. Trying my hand at double end needles and making socks and booties. I live upstate N.Y. My family is just my husband, son and I we have many 4 legged parts of my family that includes 4 birds also. I'm glad to meet every one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello mama879,
I am new here and found your name when trying to get information on the swaps. Is it possible to be included in the next one you set up? My sister has been on here for some time and she loves the swaps. I am very excited about getting involved. Please send me any information that you have.
Thank you,
Marion

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Welcome mama879. I too have been knitting for years and lately have been doing simple patterns for my grandkids. They love that I can make things that they can wear. They order them up by the dozens. Have been , like you, trying to challenge myself. Love KP. Have learned so much. welcome again and enjoy. Shelty lover

·
Registered
442 Posts
mama879 you were a suggested contact for a march swap or any other close to that date I am pm ing you to see what is up and how do I participate?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom