Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on this site for a while but had problems with my computer and could not log on with new email address si I had to change my user name. My old user name was Zraza.

I am glad I am back on KP. I missed being here and reading, learning new skills. Love all the pictures you all have posted and all the help we all get from KP members.

You all have great year.

·
Registered
13,668 Posts
Perhaps you can contact Admin and they will change your user name back to your old one...maybe keeping all your posts, etc. I'm not sure about any of this...just guessing...worth a try. I looked up help and found this...

"All your settings can be changed on that page (profile), except for the user name. If you want to change your user name, then please send a private message to Admin."

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Neeterbug said:
Perhaps you can contact Admin and they will change your user name back to your old one...maybe keeping all your posts, etc. I'm not sure about any of this...just guessing...worth a try. I looked up help and found this...

"All your settings can be changed on that page (profile), except for the user name. If you want to change your user name, then please send a private message to Admin."
Thanks Neeterbug. I will check it. I love all your Knitting blankets.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom