Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Lititz, PA and have been knitting, crocheing, spinning weaving and tatting for more years than I care to think about. I have just completed my college degree in nursing after being a nurse for 32 years. Talk about culture shock. I love working with fiber and consider it to be therapy. I have recently(in the last 3 weeks) lost my best 4 legged friend of 18 years and am trying to knit my way through the grief and sense of loss.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Welcome...hope to find the storm did not come near you. Sorry about the loss of your "friend"...I know it is hard to deal with, and yes, the yarn is therapy. You will find "great" friends and great help on this site...also "very addicting"....Have a great day.... :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hang in there! Your grief is shared! You will make so many friends on this site and will have a fabulous time following this forum! Look forward to hearing from you and your input!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Hello and welcome from Massachusetts. I am sorry about the loss of your pet. You'll find many animal lovers here who can sympathize.

·
Registered
323 Posts
A warm welcome from Sheffield, England. As I have in the past lost two long term 4 legged friends, I share your loss. Hold close the memories.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom