Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading the Knitting Paradise Forum for a while now, and have gotten many good ideas and some good patterns. That said, I mostly design my own patterns and projects. I just finished knitting a snood to a brim, creating a kind of hat that I've always wanted and have never been able to find. I have many grands, step-grands, and other small kids to knit for, as well as my six mostly adult children and assorted friends and their children. Knitting just makes me happy. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking forward to posting pictures when I figure out how to do it. I'm a little bit challenged when it comes to figuring out these online things. ;-)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Welcome to KP, looking forward to reading your posts.

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
G'day and welcome from Sydney NSW Australia.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Good morning, and welcome from Alabama, USA. Sounds to me like you are knitting a LOT. I have to warn you, this site is addictive and may compete with your knitting time... LOL. Enjoy! :-D :-D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hello and welcome to KP from the Greater Seattle Area, Washington state, USA! How fortunate you are to be artistic enough to design your own projects. Perhaps you could squeeze in a little time to share some of your works with us, as I'm sure others here would love to see them as well. I'm still trying to figure out how to knit cables nicely, and also how to use DPNs so I can start knitting socks, cuffs, etc.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom