Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup:

Hi, I just arrived. I'm Butterscotch from Georgia, USA, and I'm mainly a knitter, but I also crochet. I am always interested in finding new friends and new patterns. I knit mainly baby items and mainly for my own amusement since we haven't any babies and haven't any plans for any. I am retired and knitting keeps me busy and keeps me from strangling my husband when he's driving me round the bend. So far, I love what I see.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the nice welcomes. I don't usually do too much talking, I like to look at the pretty knitted things and check for top down patterns.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get around on here. I hope to post some pictures of some things I have made in the last month.

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Welcome from Texas.... Knitting does keep uo calm in the presence of husbands. Thank goodness mine keeps himself occupied much of the time. Still, I NEED to knit. Hope you enjoy the site . There is a lot to see. If you read the first posting under Home and Main, Adnmin gives a few rules and lots of fhints on getting around. Always ask. Someone here will have an answer...

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
knitting keeps me busy and keeps me from strangling my husband when he's driving me round the bend.
Me too.
butterscotch555 said:
:thumbup:

Hi, I just arrived. I'm Butterscotch from Georgia, USA, and I'm mainly a knitter, but I also crochet. I am always interested in finding new friends and new patterns. I knit mainly baby items and mainly for my own amusement since we haven't any babies and haven't any plans for any. I am retired and knitting keeps me busy and keeps me from strangling my husband when he's driving me round the bend. So far, I love what I see.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom