Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Karen Liebengood said:
I usually have no problems posting pictures but can't seem to figure out how here...Can you give me any pointers...please. I have my first socks done and want to show you!
go to the 'knitting forum' link and click on the one that says 'pictures'. Then you'll have to click on the little box below where you type that says 'file/picture attachments:' and 'browse' to the file and click on it then click on 'send'.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( Click on the HELP link above and inside there is a link on 'how to post pictures'.

Whatcha doin' up so late? LOL!!

Socks, eh? Can't wait to see them!
~~~~~~
Karen Liebengood said:
I usually have no problems posting pictures but can't seem to figure out how here...Can you give me any pointers...please. I have my first socks done and want to show you!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
My pictures are at Picassa and I could not figure out how to get one here from that. So I e-mailed it to me from Picassa, Viewed it and saved it to a file. Then I could find the file with Browse and get it to the line here.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I posted a picture with my name, but that is not a picture of me. In fact, I don't know who it is. Wish I looked like the picture!!! Have tried to get rid of it, but no luck. HELP!!!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Karen Liebengood said:
I have the same problem !
My old picture program, which is great, I installed in the new win 7 PC.
Now I can't figure how to get the pic into the forum.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Betty White said:
I posted a picture with my name, but that is not a picture of me. In fact, I don't know who it is. Wish I looked like the picture!!! Have tried to get rid of it, but no luck. HELP!!!
you go to my Profile,
scroll down until you get to my Avatar.
There you should be able to update a picture!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Karen Liebengood said:
I am having the same problem.
2pairs of toe up done and can not post a picture!???

Printed from the help section to get it right - no go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom