Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,453 Posts

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
millies flowergirl said:
Has anyone made the bumble bee bsby hat in cutest ever babyknits book? I have followed the directions but it is not coming out right?
Here are corrections for the book but I don't see any for the bumble bee hat.

http://www.trafalgarbooks.com/pdfs/Pattern%20Corrections%20for%20the%20Cutest%20Ever%20Baby%20Knits.pdf

Which rows are you having problems with? You can post a few of the rows -- maybe 2 rows before and after the problem row.

Also you might find someone who has made the hat if you post your question as a new topic -- otherwise only those who are following the original post will see your question. Good luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I started the decreases at row 27 but I completed all 9 decrease rows and haven't even started the top black section the crown).

This has to be the most confusing hat pattern I have ever made and I make tons of hats for the local hospitals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom