Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 weeks ago a gal sent in a picture of a knitted blanket she designed. I believe she used 2 different size needles and changed the number of rows she knitted as she went along. When completed she finished it off with a croched trim. I would like to contact her to learn what chochet stiches she used for the trim. I have made a shrug which needs a trim and I think what she used would be perfect for it.

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
2 Girls said:
About 2 weeks ago a gal sent in a picture of a knitted blanket she designed. I believe she used 2 different size needles and changed the number of rows she knitted as she went along. When completed she finished it off with a croched trim. I would like to contact her to learn what chochet stiches she used for the trim. I have made a shrug which needs a trim and I think what she used would be perfect for it.
Have you tried keying in "knitted blanket" in the search heading above? That could bring you up the pattern.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom