Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter would like me to knit a 'cardi' for her like the one she is modelling here. We both agree it is past its sell by date. It looks like chunky yarn. 3/4 slightly flared sleeves. Waist length. One button fastening at the neck. A cable pattern with a [blackberry stitch] is worked half way up sleeves, fronts and the back. The rest is worked in plain knit.
Gillian is not really bothered about having the same pattern only the same style.
I have tried Ravelry with several descriptions but no luck. Can anyone come up with a pattern for me . Thank you for reading my rantings and ravings.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi! Dunottargirl. I am forever searching. So many patterns to look at. I am getting quite bogged down. Moss stitch is my very favourite stitch and I would like to keep to that.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks ompuff and muppet. I am now wading through so many lovely patterns that I am getting sidetracked.
I have passed on your comments mupett to Gillian but thanks all the same she will stick to her job of Nursing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom