Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Is there anyone out there in the south of England or South
Wales that shop at Shaws the Drapers? I'm after a 400grm ball of their Aran Marriners in the Heather (violet) shade has any one got a spare you would like to sell I bought the yarn about 5 months ago and none of the shops have stock of it now ,I would really like to finish my blanket, Thanks .
Jools.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
jools said:
Hi, Is there anyone out there in the south of England or South
Wales that shop at Shaws the Drapers? I'm after a 400grm ball of their Aran Marriners in the Heather (violet) shade has any one got a spare you would like to sell I bought the yarn about 5 months ago and none of the shops have stock of it now ,I would really like to finish my blanket, Thanks .
Jools.
If you still have the packaging, you might try to contact the manufacturer. They could tell you where you might find the exact dye lot, too. Good luck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Jools,
I live in Swindon and we have a Shaws. I'm also going to Bath this week for a hospital appt. and there is a Shaws near there. Would you like me to have a look for you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom