Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone making the cascade topper poncho on ravelry? I have the first 2 colors done that you do the 50 rows and stripes. When you change to last color on poncho , it says to do 22 rows and nowhere did I see where it said to do stripes. Am I missing something simple here . on the pic of pattern ,it looks like stripes on all 3 colors/ and it says to make 2 panels alike. Thanks

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
Have you looked at project notes from others who have made it?
It helps if you can include the link to the pattern in the post... or at least the exact name and designer.
Often there are several patterns with similar or same names.... and everybody who wants to help would spend time fishing around trying to find the one you're talking about

·
Registered
398 Posts
I've just finished this poncho. You do one section of 50 rows with color A then 2 rows using color B then 2 rows color A. This is followed by 50 rows using color B, then on to 2 rows color C, 2 rows color B followed by 22 rows using color C. Bind off after this. You do 2 pieces the same. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hare said:
I've just finished this poncho. You do one section of 50 rows with color A then 2 rows using color B then 2 rows color A. This is followed by 50 rows using color B, then on to 2 rows color C, 2 rows color B followed by 22 rows using color C. Bind off after this. You do 2 pieces the same. I hope this helps.
So are you saying that color c on the 22 rows on both panels have no stripes? Something is not clicking in my mind because it looks like the 3 main colors all have stripes in the pics. Maybe after I get the 22 rows done and start on next panel it will make sense. Thanks. wish they had showed a pic of back too.

·
Registered
398 Posts
hare said:
I am going to try and post two photos of the one I have just made. You will see both sides. I haven't weaved in the ends yet or blocked it. Although it doesn't look it, idid turn it over and photographed both sides.
I forgot to add that I made it bigger than the pattern, as did another lady on here, but I can't remember her name.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Think I've "got "it now. You know sometimes you just can't picture in your mind how something is going to end up , Think I should have made mine bigger, too but hope after its blocked it will be fine. Thanks for your help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom