Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m working on a long standing WIP - yay!
BUT I don’t know what to do next - I’m starting the I cord bind-off. I have finished section C. I don’t know how to work stitch above YO tbl (through back leg?)
Thanks for any help!
Linda

Attachments

·
Registered
93,704 Posts
I often knit into the back loop of a yarn over when I don't want the hole, after reading about it here on KP I use for c-c baby blankets so it doesn't leave the hole around the edge.......once you have done it a few times it becomes easy to remember

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
darowil said:
When you come to the yos you worked on the previous round the designer wants you to knit into the back of the yo not the front (that is the part of the loop furtherest away from you). This will close up what would otherwise be a hole
The problem is that the last knotted row is a knot row so there are no YOs in the preceding row!

·
Registered
52,960 Posts
Bummy said:
The problem is that the last knotted row is a knot row so there are no YOs in the preceding row!
I missed that-maybe for some reason the knit stitch that is sitting above the yos is to be worked through tbl. But why I would have no idea. Have you looked at the projects on Ravelry? I had a quick look but didn't see anyone commenting in it. Or 49 pages of comments on that link provided.
Would be surprised if it really mattered though if you just knitted the row

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
darowil said:
I missed that-maybe for some reason the knit stitch that is sitting above the yos is to be worked through tbl. But why I would have no idea. Have you looked at the projects on Ravelry? I had a quick look but didn't see anyone commenting in it. Or 49 pages of comments on that link provided.
Would be surprised if it really mattered though if you just knitted the row
THANKS - I was thinking the same thing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom