1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lion crochet pattern,called bebop cardi, #80023AD.Vanna yarn
I crocheted to row 5-6...then gives in parenthesis 6,8
then 7,(7,8)..I do not have it copied, so am not looking at it
to explain...here come the dumb question?? I do not know how to figure how to repeat six and seven again??
Also, how to do the drop loop from hook bit.
So frustrating when having to stop and put work up. So glad I have
you to ask.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( Verify that "parenthesis 6,8 then 7,(7,8)".......is that exactly what is written......? Then I can help you with this part; It looks non-standard in format as given. It's a size indicator, I believe but usually not written as you have done. Copy the entire row as you see it, too and that would be helpful to me.

To drop the loop from the hook, you do that '''literally'''....take your hook out of the loop........sounds like you're doing - or going to do - the popcorn stitch......if so,

.........drop the loop from the hook and insert it in the place the stitch says to do it = look for special stitch notations in your pattern.......if you don't see a special stitch defined and your pattern says it's a popcorn st, surf for:

popcorn video crochet.

I do my popcorn stitch by:

Dropping the loop off the hook and
Inserting it between the first DC and the second one there where there are five DCs in one stitch.

Pick up the dropped loop again then
close the st w/a chain

If you're not doing the popcorn, surf for the one called for but I do think it is the popcorn st.

Hail me in a private message for more help if you'd like.

TTYL & HAND!

Donna Rae
~~~~~~~~~~
KNITSUS said:
Lion crochet pattern,called bebop cardi, #80023AD.Vanna yarn
I crocheted to row 5-6...then gives in parenthesis 6,8
then 7,(7,8)..I do not have it copied, so am not looking at it
to explain...here come the dumb question?? I do not know how to figure how to repeat six and seven again??
Also, how to do the drop loop from hook bit.
So frustrating when having to stop and put work up. So glad I have
you to ask.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom