Knitting and Crochet Forum banner


324 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  nuclearfinz
I am looking for a pattern for a stitch and I am not sure what it is called. It looks like a honey comb stitch but it has a different color in the center than the round sides. I knkow I am not making sense but I dont know what to call it so I can search for it. I want to make a sweater with my homespun and a varigated complimentary yarn.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom