Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a pattern for an afghan that was in the Herrschners Award Winning Crochet Afghans 2010 booklet. It is called Plenty O' Plaid and it is mostly shades of lavender. It is no longer available at Herrschners. I did not find it on ebay or any other listing through a Google search. Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for looking. I have not found it available anywhere. I should have bought the kit in 2010 when I saw it. I am making a plaid graph and starting to design one of my own in knitting.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Do you know what the book looks like. I went on amazon.com...typed in herrschners award winning afghans for 2010... they have 3 different booklets listed. try them. I typed in exactly what you have on your request.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi MNSissy1, I don't know what the booklet looks like. I don't think the afghan that I'm looking for is on the front cover. Amazon has the 2010 knit, cross stitch, juvenile and baby afghan winners but not the crochet booklet. Thanks for helping and I'm still searching. :thumbup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I am amazed at the generosity of the knitting community. A woman who works at Herrschners sent me a pdf copy of the pattern for the Plenty O' Plaid afghan. I am so excited. :) I just went to the Herrschners website to order the yarn needed so I am sure to get the right colors. Now I just wait...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom