Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading this forum for some time now and would now love to be a part of this knitting community. I really want to learn to knit socks and would love any help that is available.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Rae in NC :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I appreciate it. I think I will like it, I've been following for some time now and it really looks interesting. I work full time so my knitting is limited to evenings and weekends, but I am really interested in learning to knit socks. Any suggestions on getting started?

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Hi and welcome from the UK. You'll learn lots here and make some great friends. Enjoy the forum and happy knitting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL, that sounds like me, I usually don't participate but this is such a friendly atmosphere I thought I'd give it a try. I have so little time to commit to the craft that it makes me feel like such a novice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom