Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like all of you, I love to knit, have way too much yarn in my stach and so many wanna do projects on my list. Am new to Knitting Paradise but have enjoyed reading your posts in the past and look forward to continue doing so.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I notice your Location says "in hiding" but you gave it away, Andi - New Hampshire. Yeh!!!Cool & breezy up here in The Lakes Region today - where are you, if you don't mind my asking! I am a re-vitalized (knitted years & years ago!) "beginner/easy patterns type knitter." Not too good at it but love this KP!!! Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
963 Posts
nitnana said:
I notice your Location says "in hiding" but you gave it away, Andi - New Hampshire. Yeh!!!Cool & breezy up here in The Lakes Region today - where are you, if you don't mind my asking! I am a re-vitalized (knitted years & years ago!) "beginner/easy patterns type knitter." Not too good at it but love this KP!!! Welcome Aboard!
Hey, Nitnanna, you're in my old stomping grounds, Gilmanton and Briarcrest; now we live in New Mexico. Miss the Lakes Region a lot.
!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom