Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum....and all my best for good health real soon.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Have you tried google .. type in 'knitted hot water bottle pattern' .. there are several out there. Aren't computers great ?

Hope you are feeling well and your recovery will be short ! (O)

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Welcome, Anne-Marie. Here's hoping busy knitting hands speed your healing--or at least keep you so happily busy
you hardly notice the pain. Take care of yourself and talk to us often.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Welcome Ann Marie. Went through breast cancer with my best friend. She is doing great, but will be taking oral meds for a while. She knitted during recovery, learning how by doing dishcloths. Best of luck to you & God Bless

·
Registered
494 Posts
anne-marie said:
just found this site while surfing im recovering from breast cancer :)
i am also looking for hot water bottle patterns
Hi Anne Marie and welcome to the forum. So glad you are now a part of us.

I was on raverly.com the other day and saw some patterns for hot water bottles there while I was looking for some new patterns to try. Hope that helps.

Wrap yourself in a hug from all of us and know the hugs are always there whenever you need them. Keep in touch and hope the healing is a speedy one.
Carol L.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Hello Anne Marie from SoCal. Bless you with a sure (can't say speedy now?) recovery. Enjoy our info and friendship

·
Registered
494 Posts
anne-marie said:
just found this site while surfing im recovering from breast cancer :)
i am also looking for hot water bottle patterns
Hi Anne-Marie,

You might want to check out allfreeknitting.com for some hot water bottle patterns as I've seen 2 or 3 on there too. Good luck.
Carol L.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi there-we live in the same town-bet we know some of the same people. We have a knitting group at the Historical Museum each Wed at 2PM--come and join us. Also on Thurs the Libray has a group. I have a dear friend that is very active in the Wellness Center at the hospital--get in touch.

call Hampton Jitney on the weekends to get a hold of me:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom