Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just starting to knit this year.

I remember my great grandmother, grandma and my mother all sitting around the kitchen knitting and crocheting while sipping tea and talking about all us kids (11 in total) I quess we were the reason they were always knitting.
I found some patterns a few months ago that inspired me to start, they are toy patterns by Alan Dart ....the Beatrix Potter stories that I grew up on. As i found out not a beginners project.
I see that there are some other knitters here from Ontario Canada...... I live in Hamilton

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Oakley

Tanks hobby shop is Starting Line Hobbies on Princesse St.
He has mostly Nascar stuff and diecast toys. Nothing for us ladies.

What type of knitting do you knit. Right now i am trying to knit some of the Beatrix Potter toys Tom Kitten is the first try.
i have done some hats and scarfes I've knit one baby blanket and thats about it.
Robinlynn

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Hello and welcome from Surrey in the UK. You will meet many friends here from near and far. Happy knitting

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome RobinLynn From Hamilton; This is RobinLinn from Texas :)

I'm new here too....was surprised to see someone with such a similar name. Pretty cool.

Robin Linn
Texas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom