Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new on here, and already experiencing problems trying to post photo's. I live in gorgeous rural Cornwall U.K. which is lovely, but I experience trouble with slow line speed, and a bad signal, so please be patient with me.
I have been knitting for over 30 years now on and off, and I'm busy knitting again for my 9th Grand-child due in April. Since discovering our youngest Daughter is expecting her first baby, the pins haven't stopped clicking, and I have knitted lots of gorgeous little creations. I am very excited about this baby, as my last Grand-son is almost 6 now, so a new baby to knit for is wonderful, especially as our youngest Daughter always vowed never to have children. I think her biological clock must have been ticking away.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hi there to both of you and welcome from me here in Herefordshire in the UK. Not long back from a two week holiday in Cornwall ... I love love love it.

Vickie xox

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My lovely American freind lives in Kansas (Hutchinson). She visited me last year, and is visiting again in March next year.
Vickie...... I live in a gorgeous village called Lerryn, which is said to be the inspiration for Kenneth Graham's "Wind in the willows" and is on the Fowey estuary, and not far from Looe and Polperro........... Oh, and my Brother lives in Tenbury Wells, so not far from you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom