Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out about this site it is really wonderful! I started recently a charity here in Boise called "Javene's Hats for Hope" we make hats, scarves, baby items, afghans, anything knitted or crocheted we find a home for for those who are in need. We just recently gave the Boise Assistance League 253 hats for their "School Bell Program" with about 6 weeks before they hand out items, we are hoping to get them another 150 hats. You can check out out website www.javeneshatsforhopeinitiativeidaho.com
We take donations of knitted or crocheted items or yarn also. We are getting ready for the fall and winter season to help make a difference in peoples lives. We sent to Hurrican Sandy area 70 hats when we were just getting started. We would like others to join us. So glad to find this site to help us with questions, patterns, and fellowship with like minded people.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello from Meridian! I was lying in bed last night thinking about finding somewhere that I could donate knitted items to for those in need; then, here you are this morning :) I will be checking out your website.
Last fall I knitted hats for each of the children in the preschool class that I teach. Now I know where this falls hats will go.
Welcome to KP. I have been following for a short time. The ladies and gentlemen on this board are wonderful. I have learned so much here.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Welcome from Caldwell. I go to the Seniors Center here in Caldwell on Wednesday mornings, & crochet or knit with the other senior gals. We make shawls for the nursing homes in our area. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Welcome from Nebraska--what an awesome project

Are any of you ladies willing to share a hat pattern that does not need to use double points, trying to learn the 2circ needle way.
thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom