Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone from snowbound Chicago! Love to knit and crochet...just bought a punchcard knitting machine and I'm wondering if anyone can answer a question. The machine didn't come with a manual and the one I downloaded is horrible quality. It appears that the punchcard pattern can only be repeated for 72 stitches. Does anyone know if this is true or is there a way to repeat a pattern over the entire needle bed? Thanks for ANY info...oh...the model is Brother KH 891...
Jul

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am not familiar with the Brother machines, but the Studio's I have, the punch cards are 12 or 24 stitches and they keep repeating all across the bed for each row. Then the card moves one row to do the next one across. Grandma

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS GRANDMA81! That's encouraging! I haven't actually had time to try it with 3 kids under 5 running around...but my excitement is renewed! I would think they'd all operate generally the same...Thanks again!
Julie

·
Registered
58 Posts
A bit of a warning--Be careful with those little angels around your knitting machine. Those needles are sharp and can hook on skin very easily. You don't need to ask about the bandaid on my finger, do you? There are many other things that can do harm to curious little angels as well and I sure wouldn't want any to get hurt, Grandma

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom